Tuesday 25 August 2020

2020/21 pre-season preparation course for UEFA top referees – Online Video Conference

This summer the pre-season preparation course for UEFA top referees will be held in video conference, and referees will attend directly from their home. Two days have been dedicated by committee to this activity: 26 and 27 August 2020. 

2020 UEFA Summer Course - Online Conference, 26 and 27 August 2020

All Elite and Category 1 and a selection of VAR offiicials have been invited to attend from home.

Elite
BLR Kulbakov Alexey
CZE Královec Pavel
ENG Oliver Michael
ENG Taylor Anthony
ESP Del Cerro Grande Carlos
ESP Gil Manzano Jesús
ESP Mateu Lahoz Antonio Miguel
FRA Bastien Benoît
FRA Turpin Clément
GER Aytekin Deniz
GER Brych Felix
GER Zwayer Felix
GRE Sidiropoulos Anastasios
ISR Grinfeeld Orel
ITA Orsato Daniele
NED Kuipers Bjorn
NED Makkelie Danny
POL Marciniak Szymon
POR Ribeiro Soares Dias Artur Manuel
ROU Hategan Ovidiu Alin
ROU Kovacs Istvan
RUS Karasev Sergei
SCO Collum William
SVK Kruzliak Ivan
SVN Skomina Damir
SVN Vinčić Slavko
TUR Çakır Cüneyt

Category 1
AUT Lechner Harald
AUT Schuettengruber Manuel
AZE Aghayev Aliyar
BEL Visser Lawrence
BIH Peljto Irfan
BUL Kabakov Georgi
CRO Bebek Ivan
CRO Jović Fran
CZE Ardeleanu Petr
DEN Kehlet Jakob
ENG Kavanagh Christopher
ENG Pawson Craig
ESP Estrada Fernandez Xavier
ESP Hernandez Hdez Alejandro
ESP Sanchez Martínez José María
EST Tohver Kristo
FIN Gestranius Mattias
FRA Brisard Jérôme
FRA Buquet Ruddy
FRA Letexier François
GER Siebert Daniel
GER Stieler Tobias
HUN Bognár Tamás
HUN Vad Istvan
ISR Reinshreiber Roi
ITA Guida Marco
ITA Mariani Maurizio
ITA Massa Davide
LTU Rumsas Donatas
LVA Treimanis Andris
MKD Stavrev Aleksandar
MNE Dabanovic Nikola
NED Gozubuyuk Serdar
NED Nijhuis Bas
POL Frankowski Bartosz
POL Gil Pawel
POL Raczkowski Pawel
POL Stefanski Daniel
POR Costa Verissimo Fabio Jose
POR Lopes Martins Tiago Bruno
ROU Petrescu Radu Marian
RUS Eskov Aleksei
RUS Ivanov Sergei
SCO Beaton John
SCO Madden Bobby
SRB Jovanovic Srdjan
SUI Schärer Sandro
SVN Jug Matej
SWE Ekberg Andreas
SWE Nyberg Glenn
TUR Meler Halil Umut
TUR Ozkahya Halis
TUR Palabiyik Ali
UKR Aranovskyi Yevhenii
UKR Boiko Sergii

Selected VAR
ENG Attwell Stuart
GER Dankert Bastian
ESP De Burgos Bengoechea Ricardo
ITA Di Bello Marco
GER Dingert Christian
ITA Fabbri Michael
ITA Irrati Massimiliano
TUR Kalkavan Mete
NED Kamphuis Jochem
ESP Martinez Munuera Juan
RUS Meshkov Vitaly
FRA Millot Benoit
POR Silva Pinheiro Joao Pedro
GER Stegemann Sascha
ITA Valeri Paolo
NED Van Boekel Pol

10 comments:

  1. Category 1 referees we could expect for CL debut, in my opinion:

    Aghayev Aliyar (AZE)
    Irfan Peljto (BIH)
    José Sánchez Martínez (ESP)
    François Letexier (FRA)
    Nikola Dabanović (MNE)
    Tiago Bruno Lopes Martins (POR)
    Sergey Ivanov (RUS)
    Sandro Schärer (SUI)

    I tried to include all the possible names, for sure some of them will not have it, but I wouldn't expect different choices by committee out of this list. What do you think? Also I want to underline a very particular situation for Austria, a name like Lechner is very experienced with already 16 EL Group stage games, but no progress by years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Austria, Schüttengruber should be the next candidate, but probably too early this season.
      Further candidates could be Özkahya and Petrescu IMO, but maybe difficult, because there are already two CL referees from their countries.

      Among the names you mentioned, I would consider Sanchez, Dabanovic, Schärer, Peljto and Martins more likely than the others.

      But as I wrote before, there are many referees, which had their debuts in the last two seasons, so it would be sensible to focus on them and give some of them 2 or 3 GS matches. I don't think, more CL referees are really required at the moment.

      Delete
    2. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

      Delete
  2. Sanchez, Dabanovic, Scharer, Peljto, Letexier, and than Schuettengruber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would consider Sanchez Martinez, Nikola Dabanovic, Irfan Peljto, Sandro Scharer and Lopes Martins. Other names need to wait their chances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you think about who will be the first UCL Group Stage Ukrainian referee ? Our country was presented by referee at UCL GS more than 20 years ago...it is really awful situation for our refereeing:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at the moment, Balakin should have the best chances. With his U17 EURO semifinal last year and being relatively young, it should be possible for him to reach that goal in some years.
      Aranovsky and Boiko didn't make much progress in recent years, so I rather don't expect them to manage a CL debut.

      Delete
  5. https://www.frf.ro/recomandate/arbitru-din-franta-la-partida-cu-irlanda-de-nord/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NL, 4.9., Romania - Northern Ireland:
      Letexier, Mugnier, Rahmouni, Delerue (FRA)

      Delete
  6. I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing a comment on our blog!